20100522

Yvonne

So I'm the girl the call Yvonne and who also goes by the nickname Lolo... The first thing you should know is that I don't like writing lots and lots so this will be a very short intro. See, almost finito? All you should know is that I'm a 14 yr old 5'9" cuutie with strawberry blonde loooong hair and shocking green eyes (yay?).
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

What am I going to blog about? Photos, photos, more photos and all the VIP parties Miu drags me to (no kiddin, I dunno where she gets all the invites frm!!! -.-).

ps: don't believe miu, shes a hopeless romantic with lots of imagination so she messed up her intro a bit. she doesn't only shop at expensive stores! pff

3 comments:

  1. Thats the coolest camera ever! i like your blog you guys are funny, thanks for the comment!

    www.mysterybruises.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. what kinda camera is that?they look so HAPPY :P
    thanks so much for your lovely comment, care to follow?

    ps:can't seem to find the 'follow' button on your blog...

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yayayayayaa! I can't wait to see what your future posts bring! Thank you so much for the comment on my blog I really appreciate it.

    + + + + + + + + + + + +
    www.blithelyunaware.com
    + + + + + + + + + + + +
    www.blithelyunaware.com
    + + + + + + + + + + + +

    ReplyDelete