20100523

Its raining, its pouring, the old man is snoring

My almost 1st post yayy, here it comes!

So today it started raining. Well, no, raining isn't quite the word. It more like a waterfall pouring straight down on you. Lucky for me, I love rain! This means that I had to open my windows and let it all in. Not so lucky for my parents though... imagine: your daughter just lets water literally pour into her bedroom, without even the teeniest bit of concern.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

But (oh no, I started a sentence with but) I just had to let it in. The past days it has been so hottt that you really feel like you are melting and evaporating at the same time! Fine, fine, maybe I regret it a little now as the one side of my carpet kind of squirts out water every time I walk on it. The only thing to do right now is let it dry on the terrace.

xo Yvonne

4 comments:

  1. loveable pics!
    i am going to be your first follower!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I love those photos!! Especially the first one! I love rain too, just not when I have to go out in it (unless I feel like running in the rain for fun)
    http://aclosetfashionista.blogspot.com/
    (thanks for the comment on my blog!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos and sweet post. We're now following. Hope you follow us too! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the rain/teacup shot! Beautiful.

    :) Marcie

    ReplyDelete