20100522

Miuccia

Hey beauties, I'm Miuccia (all jokes aside, I was actually born lucky to have a great name like this), a 15 year old fa-shio-nis-ta and life lover. I'm a complex person with lots of friends, but only one best friend. I frequent VIP parties and recently I have started to model in decent fashion shows. I listen to music from the 70s, 60s and 80s but also love current artists.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I sit around my penthouse apartment all day, smoking and dreaming (just joking...again, I'm against smoking, [yet it my friends aren't, strange, isn't it?]). If I'm not answering my phone, I've probably switched it off to concentrate on the grand art of shopping at the most expensive stores.

Unlike many people I love going to school and learning new stuff. Hence the good grades.

So, what am I going to blog about? My everyday life and fashion!

No comments:

Post a Comment