20100523

La vie en rose

The day is coming to an end and I can freely admit that I can't wait to go to school tomorrow. I'm actually pretty tired of sitting on my butt all day, drinking boring olde coffee. Talking about boring coffee, I need to show you something I found the other day:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Pink coffee!I'm not sure if this is photoshopped, or if this even is coffee, but one thing I know for sure is, that I need this! Pink... is just so much more romantic than... well... brown. I'm sure Yvonne agrees on this one, although she prefers neon. Hmm... electric blue coffee? Not for me. Although I did find something for me-- the Miu Miu ss 2010 shoes!!! Yes, yes, yes! I consider myself too tall to wear heels so I just ordered some cute kitty ballets from Barneys. I can't wait for them to see daylight on my feet (well... that sentence came out cheezy!).
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

xo Miu (btw, if you noticed I have the same name as the designer and owner of Miu Miu and Prada! :D This makes me so happy and proud!)

1 comment: