20100528

Play that music all summer long

Finally! Now I really feel it-- it creeps inside of me and invades my whole body, and you know what I'm talking about! S.U.M.M.E.R! I've had the symptoms for a couple of weeks already, but after hearing the thumping music from early high-school graduates trucks and feeling the soft summer wind in my hair... I'm really sick with love for summer. It feels good! I believe that summer is one of the things living creatures are here for. Its the season when most of us are free.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


I can't wait to celebrate my birthday, eat melons on an unknown island, sleep until 1am, participate at Yvonne's traditional sleepover under the stars(the real ones), go to various concerts, be outside in general, meet friends, find/eat wild strawberries, listen to music in a hammock attached to two poles in the middle of a quiet lake (so you have to swim to get there, one of Lolo/Yvonne's brilliant/weird ideas), and finally be a part of nature.

What do you plan to do this summer?


xo Miu

15 comments:

  1. Love the sound of your summer plans :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely pics! I can't wait for summer, too! I have a lot of plans as you two do! thanks for your comment :)
    take care beauties, xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds so chillll!
    sadly for me, i'm in the other hemisphere and we're in drab and boring winter :(

    http://under-citylights.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. we're approaching winter here in Australia, so my plans for your 'summer' is to cover up in lots and lots of layers ;P

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the 4th and 6th pictures, wish I could be somewhere like that right now!!

    girls, thanks for stopping by my blog.

    it's so cute that both of you girls are best friends and you share the blog .... have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely pictures and lovely post
    I really like summer, altough some of my friends are leaving, so I'll be a bit lonely
    anyway, I really want to go on holiday, going to the beach, going outside, having nothing to do
    summer things

    marley mumbles

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your pics...wanna to be in holiday !!!
    It's not yet summer in PAris (It's raining!!) but I hope to be in NY soon !!!
    xoxo
    Stéphanie

    http://stephanieblogmode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This summer I will be in NYC and then heading to the Caribbean ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. ahhh sounds so good! i'm that jealous, winter has just started here....

    ReplyDelete
  10. these are really cool!
    love the last pic with the scale shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  11. ahh i wish it was summer in australia. but we have crappy winter.
    lovely post.

    ReplyDelete
  12. aaaah yes!! i want to go out of town this summer.. go to the mountains! :D

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete